SPUTNIK MODULAR (hereinafter “SPUTNIK”) warrants that your new SPUTNIK product, when purchased at an authorized SPUTNIK dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact SPUTNIK for information on warranty and service outside of the USA. During the warranty period, SPUTNIK shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by SPUTNIK. SPUTNIK reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice. This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and SPUTNIK is provided with all of the following items:
- all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by SPUTNIK in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of SPUTNIK products are to be performed only by SPUTNIK. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN BY SPUTNIK AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEEDING THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD (1 YEAR), SPUTNIK SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPUTNIK SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT. SPUTNIK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF THE FOREGOING.
The Sputnik Warranty DOES NOT Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
NON-WARRANTY SERVICE INCURS A $25 LABOR FEE FOR DOMESTIC REPAIRS. SLIGHTLY MORE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.